Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 [ADDON]
- Initial release.
- Added mount points.
- Updated to ReCompiler.
- Increased top speed. See 3- down below.
- Fixed issues with brakes clipping with rims.
- Better matched vinyls with the car.
Since original cars of the game have also parts not matching with each other I decided to not to try and fix, instead i made sure that the vinyls cover the car better.
- Included modified SKYLINE 1024x Recompiled Vinyl by nlgzrgn.
- Added hoods.
- Added decals.
- Brakelight textures working.
- Slight improvements to the meshes.
- Merged all modscripts into one.
- Added 512x vinyls
- Added Bodykit.
- Removed some _E lods.
- Reworked everything. It's as close as possible to Carbon version.
- Added licenseplates to bodykits, only _A lods.
1. Copy "CARS" folder to game installation folder
2. Chose the Vinyls version (512x for stock, 1024x for recompiled), copy the "VINYLS.BIN" to "CARS/SKYLINE" folder
3. Open NFS-VltEd and import SKYLINE.nfsms modscript, save and exit
4. Copy "SECONDARY_LOGO_SKYLINE.dds" and "CARSELECT_MANUFACTURER_NISSAN.dds" to "EDTheCarDealer\Resources\NFSMW\FrontEnd\FrontEndTextures\729181AD"
5. Copy "SKYLINE.ini" to "EDTheCarDealer\Config\NFSMW"
6. Open "Ed.exe", click "Main" -> "Open" and search for the game installation folder
7. Click "Tools" -> "Unlock Game Files For Modding"
8. Click "Apply"
9. Create a new save and enjoy
- Tell me if there are issues.
- MWInside for ReCompiler.
- nfsu360 for NFS-VltEd/TexEd/CarToolkit.
- nlgzrgn for NFSMW Unlimiter/Ed - The Car Dealer.
ItsJake95 (May 28, 2020 @ 19:01)Can you add the savepatcher file for this mod if possible please. It does save us from creating a new savegame.
NFSkuba04 (April 20, 2020 @ 16:49)When I launch the game and want to drive my Skyline, there's just wheels and a spoiler. Please fix it
Zvott96 (February 26, 2020 @ 20:18)i'm sorry but i don't have them anymore. maybe you can download an older version and see if it's in there
domk001 (February 23, 2020 @ 14:42)Hi can you upload send your ReCompiler ini File for this car?
Zvott96 (February 21, 2020 @ 19:41)it's the same model as carbon. if you can run carbon then it is fine
54db0c-Nissan_Skyline_Final_Fix.zip (Size: 33.79MB) Latest Version
5f25fb-Nissan_Skyline_Final.zip (Size: 33.78MB) Old Version
46493c-Nissan_Skyline_v4.0.zip (Size: 39.51MB) Old Version
b96ef2-Nissan-Skyline-v3.0.zip (Size: 42.32MB) Old Version
a280a7-Nissan-Skyline-v2.0.zip (Size: 41.84MB) Old Version
0ea848-Nissan-Skyline-v3.1.zip (Size: 48.14MB) Old Version
0d6014-Nissan-Skyline-v1.1.zip (Size: 13.72MB) Old Version
8d8243-Nissan-Skyline-v1.0.zip (Size: 13.71MB) Old Version