Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 [ADDON]
- Initial release.
- Added mount points.
- Updated to ReCompiler.
- Increased top speed. See 3- down below.
- Fixed issues with brakes clipping with rims.
- Better matched vinyls with the car.
Since original cars of the game have also parts not matching with each other I decided to not to try and fix, instead i made sure that the vinyls cover the car better.
- Included modified SKYLINE 1024x Recompiled Vinyl by nlgzrgn.
- Added hoods.
- Added decals.
- Brakelight textures working.
- Slight improvements to the meshes.
- Merged all modscripts into one.
- Added 512x vinyls
- Added Bodykit.
- Removed some _E lods.
- Reworked everything. It's as close as possible to Carbon version.
- Added licenseplates to bodykits, only _A lods.
1. Copy "CARS" folder to game installation folder
2. Chose the Vinyls version (512x for stock, 1024x for recompiled), copy the "VINYLS.BIN" to "CARS/SKYLINE" folder
3. Open NFS-VltEd and import SKYLINE.nfsms modscript, save and exit
4. Copy "SECONDARY_LOGO_SKYLINE.dds" and "CARSELECT_MANUFACTURER_NISSAN.dds" to "EDTheCarDealer\Resources\NFSMW\FrontEnd\FrontEndTextures\729181AD"
5. Copy "SKYLINE.ini" to "EDTheCarDealer\Config\NFSMW"
6. Open "Ed.exe", click "Main" -> "Open" and search for the game installation folder
7. Click "Tools" -> "Unlock Game Files For Modding"
8. Click "Apply"
9. Create a new save and enjoy
- Tell me if there are issues.
- MWInside for ReCompiler.
- nfsu360 for NFS-VltEd/TexEd/CarToolkit.
- nlgzrgn for NFSMW Unlimiter/Ed - The Car Dealer.
Zvott96 (November 10, 2019 @ 19:59)Could you write in english?
I kinda understood but if you could translate that would be great.
xxScoRpioNxx (November 10, 2019 @ 00:13)a mi no me aparece "SKYLINE.nfsms" cuando utilicé el NFS-VltEd y cuando me fijé en la carpeta de la descarga y me aparece "SKYLINE.NFS" y no "SKYLINE.nfsms"
Zvott96 (November 02, 2019 @ 08:10)for the error in vlt, dont worry about it. because each script creates the node nissan, importing the second one it throws this error saying that it already exist.
djnc97 (November 02, 2019 @ 05:51)My game is clean without mods (except for XBOX360 HD Vinyls by nfsu360),
Is Unlimiter installed. What could be the problem? Why can't they be in the same game at the same time? By the way, I almost forgot. VLT v4.6 produces an error with the following words: "The child node 'nissan'of the class' fronted' with the same name already exists"
PS: Sorry for my very bad English... =(
djnc97 (November 02, 2019 @ 05:46)I deleted the game, I installed it and I am installing your machines again, only this time it is the other way around: first I installed 350Z and ModScript installed now without any problems,
and when I started installing SKYLINE, then ModScript from it was already installed with errors and so on the contrary. It seems that they cannot be together in one game at the same time and that you need to ride on one machine, demolish the game and ride now on another machine. (Continued in next post)
54db0c-Nissan_Skyline_Final_Fix.zip (Size: 33.79MB) Latest Version
5f25fb-Nissan_Skyline_Final.zip (Size: 33.78MB) Old Version
46493c-Nissan_Skyline_v4.0.zip (Size: 39.51MB) Old Version
b96ef2-Nissan-Skyline-v3.0.zip (Size: 42.32MB) Old Version
a280a7-Nissan-Skyline-v2.0.zip (Size: 41.84MB) Old Version
0ea848-Nissan-Skyline-v3.1.zip (Size: 48.14MB) Old Version
0d6014-Nissan-Skyline-v1.1.zip (Size: 13.72MB) Old Version
8d8243-Nissan-Skyline-v1.0.zip (Size: 13.71MB) Old Version