Mercedes SL65 AMG
- Initial release.
- Minor improvements to meshes.
- Updated performance values. It handles way better.
- Added 5th Bodykit.
- Reworked everything. It's as close as possible to Carbon version.
1. Make a backup of "SL65" folder located in "CARS".
2. Copy the contents of "CARS" folder in the game installation folder.
3. With NFS-VltEd: File, Import -> ModScript. Select only one and save:
sl65_stock_playable.nfsms for MW performance
sl65_carbon.nfsms for Carbon performance
3a. In case you need stock performance I included sl65_to_stock.nfsms
4. Create a new save and enjoy
- Tell me if there are issues.
- nfsu360 for NFS-VltEd/TexEd/CarToolkit.
UltraPhoenix1837 (October 28, 2019 @ 23:10)I'm agree with Komando. Seriously, would be nice if you add that ProStreet widebody kit to your mod. That widebody kit looks really cool. Please man.
90TurboRacing (October 27, 2019 @ 04:46)Nitro effect almost doesn't work
KomandoUgur (October 26, 2019 @ 22:47)"If you want to add something do it yourself." -Zvott96
What a helpful person. I just requested nicely dude, and i see, you're such an arrogant and selfish person just like AJLethal. Also, you can't say "do it yourself" to anyone. It's your mod. You're responsible of your mod. And dude, that SL65 has just SL500 bodykits. Even it's not unique. What can i say more? It's your problem, if you don't want to upgrade your mod for better.