Mercedes SL65 AMG
- Initial release.
- Minor improvements to meshes.
- Updated performance values. It handles way better.
- Added 5th Bodykit.
- Reworked everything. It's as close as possible to Carbon version.
1. Make a backup of "SL65" folder located in "CARS".
2. Copy the contents of "CARS" folder in the game installation folder.
3. With NFS-VltEd: File, Import -> ModScript. Select only one and save:
sl65_stock_playable.nfsms for MW performance
sl65_carbon.nfsms for Carbon performance
3a. In case you need stock performance I included sl65_to_stock.nfsms
4. Create a new save and enjoy
- Tell me if there are issues.
- nfsu360 for NFS-VltEd/TexEd/CarToolkit.
kryogen11 (September 09, 2021 @ 10:45)UltraPhoenix1837 i dont agree cuz prostreet models wont fit good with this car, they are new quality models, no DIABLOHP doorlines anymore, and is replaced by real modeled doorline slits. so the quality just does not suit, man.
kryogen11 (September 09, 2021 @ 10:39)ok im gonna do that myself with some car toolkit toying, may i upload my version crediting you?
kryogen11 (August 10, 2021 @ 23:18)It is a carbon car model right? Next gen. But why dont you use hoods from sl500? It is way better than to just fill slots with made up autosculpt parts. Those things looks very weird. And, also base the roof scoop mount point from sl500? I think itll perfect this.
Zvott96 (July 03, 2020 @ 17:12)You're welcome :D
Also don't use it if you don't like it. Constructive criticism is accepted, said that, if you want to complain, do it in a better way and not insulting the work of somebody.