Acura Integra Type R [ADDON] [DISCONTINUED]
- Initial release.
- Stock + 4 Bodykits.
- xNAME: INTEGRATYPER.
- Vinyls 1024x or 512x.
- Decals, numbers.
- Lights, exhaust flames, spoilers and roof scoops.
- Brakelight textures working.
- Performance based on real life performance as stock.
- Hoods: stock and evo spoilers, rollcages and hoods.
- Made for the first time UVs from scratch and added DEBUG vinyl as long as an image in the archive.
- I think that's all.
HOW TO INSTALL
1- Copy the folder "Cars", choose your version of vinyls 1024x or 512x and copy its folder contents to NFSMW installation folder.
2- With NFS-VltEd: File, Import -> ModScript. Select integratyper.nfsms.
3- Open NfSMW - ReCompiler.exe (located in "ReCompiler" folder) and run: FRONTEND -> FRONTEND, GLOBAL ->GLOBALB, LANGUAGE.
4- Copy FrontA.BUN to "FRONTEND" folder. Copy GlobalB.BUN and GlobalB.lzc to "GLOBAL" folder. And all the language files to "LANGUAGES" folder of the game installation folder.
5- Make sure you don't have ModLoader. Run the game and make a new save.
Or you can use SavePatcher by MWInside here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tp3YO1sn3w&ab_channel=MWinside
- Tell me if there are issues.
- The car doesn't move when fully upgraded, maybe i screwed the transmission vlt node.
- Arushan for NFSMW Mod Tools.
- MWInside for ReCompiler.
- nfsu360 for NFS-VltEd/TexEd.
- nlgzrgn for NFSMW Unlimiter.
MattSTS (April 13, 2022 @ 04:26)Fits the game really well, Unfortunately the last kit is a bit buggy as the car is too low. I hope you return to it and fix it someday.
Thanks for the mods!