For Need For Speed ProStreet
Car from FH3, FH2 / NFS Shift2:U - No Limits / F&F Legacy
Replace : Lexus IS350 (IS350)
Everything. Even roofscoops can be used.
Fixes brought by this version:
- The first verion had faulty normals , which made the car looking weird. It's fixed now.
- The UV-Mapping has been modified a little bit.
- The headlights now use a proper texture.
- The brakes got revamped , same as the wheels. Quality bois !
- Most of the kits have been wiped out for some new variants, all customizable through autosculpt.
- Proper rim paint, which means : no more weird autosculpt coloring via the wheels !
- Minor fixes have been done mostly in the safehouse , the car happened to be lower than what in races.
- New stock color
- Addition of rooscoops and many other aftermarket elements.
- New rollcages custom made from Shfit2u models.
- The performance remained the same as the previous version, only the drag mode has been updated. Should be more accurate right now.
! WARNING !
Remember to backup your original files before installing any mod , in case you want to revert the game to its original state, for example.
1. Run "Install.exe" with admin rights , then click on "install" and select the folder where you installed NFSPS. A dialog box should appear to confirm that the mod has been installed.
2. Open NFS Vlt-Ed v4.5 (with admin rights if you're on Windows 7 or higher) , then open the folder by clicking "File" , then "Open" and select the folder of your game.
Click "File" , then "Import" and select " ModScript ", select "rcfv2.nfsms" in the folder of the mod.
3.Then click on "Close" once the script is imported , and click on "file" , then save. You're ready to play , now ! :D
1.Run "Install.exe" with admin rights , then click on "Uninstall" and select the folder where you installed NFSPS. A dialog box should appear to confirm that the mod has been uninstalled.
2.In NFS-VltEd , go to "Game" and select "Restore Backups", and select "Yes". Then save , and close the software.
USE ONLY THE SOFTWARES INCLUDED IN THE ARCHIVE, WITH ADMINISTRATION PRIVILEGES, OTHERWISE THE CONFIG FILES WON'T WORK.
If you have trouble extracting the archives , use 7-Zip instead of WinRAR. I use it because it gives a higher compression ratio , which is useful to upload big files.
For those who ask "why the .zip file doesn't open with WinRAR" , "the archive is corrupted/damaged" : use 7-Zip. It's more convenient.
Oleg - Zmodeler
DMN ,Slightly Mad Studios , Turn10 for the mesh and some textures
Me for some textures and 3d parts, and converting
NFSU360 - NFS:PS ModTools v1.1 / NFS Vlt-Ed 4.2
Eclipse72Rus for introducing me into NFSPS modding
REN3SiS for his installer
Adobe for Photoshop