NFSMW FXX Evo [addon]
Base mesh by Eden/Atari from Test Drive Unlimited 2; misc parts from Forza 3 and Assetto Corsa, few scratch-made bits
Addon version of a modloader release from November 2013.
Replaces nothing, XNAME is FXXEVO.
Besides NOS, no performance upgrades are available.
Lettering and FXX/Evo paintjob won't show up unless you install a vinyl and a corresponding bodykit.
Note that due to how the model was designed, no other vinyl would work. Consequently, every vinyl besides "stripe 1" was removed from the packfiles.
As this is an addon rather than a replacement, you'll need a couple tools:
- MW Unlimiter
- Binary v2
- NFS VLTEd
Once you have those, download the archive, unpack it anywhere and follow the instructions below:
- launch Binary [make sure you also installed its dependencies], click on User Mode [the left-hand side icon], select "binary_setup.end" inside "FXX_ADDON/main", choose "Install" from the dropdown menu, point to Most Wanted's main install directory, choose the correct vinyl resolution, wait for Binary to install the car, press "Yes" when asked to save changes, but don't run the game just yet
- close Binary, launch VLTEd -> "File" -> "Open" -> nagivate to where Most Wanted is installed; afterwards "File" -> "Import" -> "Modscript", browse to "FXX_ADDON" -> "main" and select "vlt_setup.nfsms", select "Install VLT data", click Install, and VLTEd will apply the script; once done, press Ctrl+S to save the changes
After that's all done, you can either create a new savegame or follow the save patching method described here. Scroll to the end of the tutorial and look at section "Optional 2: patching save to use addon cars".
To uninstall the car:
- re-run binary as instructed above and choose "Uninstall" from the dropdown menu instead
- launch VLTEd, reimport "vlt_setup.nfsms" and choose "Remove VLT data"
2013 release credits:
Eden/Atari - base model and textures
Turn10 - extra parts
McLaren_3Dcm - help with a few problems and testing
Porsche4ever - beta testing
Arushan - Ferrari mod and MW mod tools
Knyazev - TDU2 modding tools
Oleg - Zmodeler
Dav/nfsu360 - UG2/MW texture compiler
2019 addon version credits:
- AJ_Lethal - vinyl crash troubleshooting
- B Dawg - help with a vlt-related crash
- nlgzrgn [indirectly] for tutorial on remaking 1024x1024 vinyls
- updated the car to use Binary v2 as the primary installation method; don't use Ed The Car Dealer and don't try to install the mod manually
- changed carbon fibre texture to a custom one
- replaced rims and tyres with "lighter" models/textures; big thanks to Aceofsquares for providing the necessary files
- added a brake marker to fix discs/calipers clipping through aftermarket wheels
- replaced UC driver model with vanilla MW one
- moved the Evoluzione vinyl to "stripe" category
- removed all standard vinyls, as they were useless to begin with
- rebalanced handling and power
- fixed incorrect induction entry under pvehicle
- increased price to 450,000
- updated master script with code that checks whether a frontend TPKBlock was renamed by Texed and reverts its original name if required; this will prevent frontend logos from failing to install
- removed mipmaps from all textures
- updated binary/vlted setups with uninstall options
- modified vlt script with resolved names instead of hashes for several nodes/fields; vlted should recognise those as valid and apply the script as normal
Danyoo (November 11, 2021 @ 02:36)Michael Schumacher will be proud of you
damageW (November 27, 2019 @ 10:54)i mean custom spoiler. not working spoiler.
Lexal (November 26, 2019 @ 20:12)@damageW: MW doesn't support animated parts, it's a little pointless to have an engine upgrade for a 840BHP car, I'll see about adding some mount points for brakes, roof scoop probably wouldn't fit as well, no kits because I was working with what the game gave me, and I'm not really sure what you mean about the door/body gaps
damageW (November 26, 2019 @ 17:40)there is alot things to do with this car. it needs working spoiler, engine upgrade, custom wheels brake is in wrong place, roof scoop,
(optional) : custom bodykit, lowered the poly quality such as the gap between doors and body
otherwise its really good vehicle, and i like it
KryZee (November 26, 2019 @ 14:30)This is perfect! Thanks for sharing :)
d33955-MW_08_FXX_ADDON.7z (Size: 2.65MB) Latest Version
33202f-MW_08_FXX_ADDON.7z (Size: 2.65MB) Old Version
39b08e-MW_08_FXX_ADDON.7z (Size: 2.81MB) Old Version
c2c478-MW_08_FXX_ADDON.7z (Size: 2.81MB) Old Version
3abc8e-MW_08_FXX_ADDON.7z (Size: 2.81MB) Old Version
05b33d-MW_08_FXX_ADDON.7z (Size: 26.58MB) Old Version