NFS Most Wanted FXX Evo [addon]
Replaces nothing, XNAME is FXXEVO.
As this is an addon rather than a replacement, you'll need a couple tools:
- MW Unlimiter
- Ed The Car Dealer
- NFS VLTEd
Once you have those, download the archive, unpack it anywhere and follow the instructions to a T.
- in "FXX_ADDON" folder, go to "ed", copy both "Config" and "Resources" directories and paste them inside your Ed The Car Dealer folder, where Ed.exe is located; merge folders when prompted
- next, launch Ed.exe, "Main" -> "Open" -> browse to you your NFSMW installation folder; you should see my mod listed there, but it's not installed just yet; click on "Apply" to have Ed modify the FRONTEND/GLOBAL databases; once done, you will see "new cars added successfully"
- close Ed, launch VLTEd -> "File" -> "Open" -> nagivate to where Most Wanted is installed; afterwards "File" -> "Import" -> "Modscript", browse to "FXX_ADDON" -> "main" and select "_install.nfsms", pick the vinyl option that's relevant to your MW installation, click Install, and VLTEd will do the rest, including folder creation and file copying.
After that's all done, you can either create a new savegame or follow the save patching method described here. Scroll to the end of the tutorial and look at section "Optional 2: patching save to use addon cars".
- Zmod 2.2.5
- NFSCarToolkit 2.8
- MWRecompiler [vinyls only]
- ASC's texture compiler
- Ed The Car Dealer
- AJ_Lethal for vinyl crash troubleshooting
- B Dawg for heads-up on how to fix broken performance
- nlgzrgn [indirectly] for tutorial on remaking 1024x1024 vinyls
damageW (November 27, 2019 @ 10:54)i mean custom spoiler. not working spoiler.
Lexal (November 26, 2019 @ 20:12)@damageW: MW doesn't support animated parts, it's a little pointless to have an engine upgrade for a 840BHP car, I'll see about adding some mount points for brakes, roof scoop probably wouldn't fit as well, no kits because I was working with what the game gave me, and I'm not really sure what you mean about the door/body gaps
damageW (November 26, 2019 @ 17:40)there is alot things to do with this car. it needs working spoiler, engine upgrade, custom wheels brake is in wrong place, roof scoop,
(optional) : custom bodykit, lowered the poly quality such as the gap between doors and body
otherwise its really good vehicle, and i like it