2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 8 MR
For NFS Most Wanted 2005
- Model from NFS Most Wanted 2005 & NFS Carbon
- Modloader // XName = LANCEREVO8
- Addons // XName = LANCEREVO8MR
- 88% accurate perfomance.
- Full customizable like vanilla NFSMW.
- Working brakelight textures.
- Working window & body damage textures.
- Unlocked after beating Baron (Blacklist 10)
- Initial release.
- Added addons version.
- New body 1 (Converted from NFSC)
- Fixed brakedisc position.
- Added minor detail MR stuff.
- New handling data (Copied from NFSC Lancer Evo IX MR)
- Added realistic stock final gear feature (For addons version)
- New Price car.
- Fixed some exhaust mount points for some bodykits (Known from FarrelPrayoga157's report)
- Improved perfomance data (Incluided rear gear ratio, engine, & handling)
- New body 2 (Converted from NFSC // by trackmaniamatt)
- Updated kit wheel offset.
- New tire texture with NFSMW style (By nlgzrgn)
- No perfectly uv map for some bodykits (I did my best for it)
- If you found other bug, lemme know.
[GUIDE FOR INSTALL MODS]
> Modloader Version :
1. First, make your NFSMW already installed with modloader.
2. Copy all files in "Main files" folder to your NFSMW directory.
3. Run copy_vinyls.bat.
4. Enjoy! start game with modloader.
> Addons Version :
1. First, You must have
- NFSMW Unlimiter
- NFS VltEd (Required v4.5 or later)
- Ed the car dealer
2. Put "Ed" folder to where you will install it with Ed.
3. Run Ed.exe, click Main > Open > Browse to your NFSMW directory.
4. Click Tools > Unlock Game Files For Modding.
5. Click Apply & close it.
6. Run NFS-Vlted.exe, click File > Open > Browse to your NFSMW directory.
7. Click File > Import > ModScript > Browse to "Install.nfsms".
8. Install it, save it, start game with new savegame! (You still can add new car on your old savegame if you know to do it)
- ZModeler 2.2.6
- NFS CarToolKit
- NFS TexEd
- NFS Perfomance Calculator
- NFS VltEd
> CovRETA37 (me)
- Main this project
- Convert to NFSMW
- Set up perfomance data
> EA Blackbox
- Original model & textures
- For Modloader
- For MWPS Template
- Make a Ed config
- Convert some MWPS data to Vlt data (For addons version)
- Convert body 2 from NFSC to NFSMW
- For his tire texture with NFSMW style
- For his Ed & NFSMW unlimiter make it possible to make addons car
> The people who made tools for easily modding.
> And other people may forgot write in here.
- Don't use both replace (With modloader) & addons, because modloader doesn't work with modified by NFS VltEd (v4.2 or later), just choose one which you think best.
Youtube video https://youtu.be/R5Fdwu3dw7I