Need For Speed Carbon - World Style Police Pack
- Subs out the inconsistent blues and blacks of the undercover vehicles with a charcoal grey, seen in World.
- Replaces vanilla blue cloth police GTO interiors with a spliced together black leather alternative.
- All-new original livery for the State Cruiser, designed by yours truly.
- New higher resolution interior texture for the Federal Undercover Cruiser, taken from NFSMW.
- Higher resolution wheel and light textures for Civic Cruisers and Civic Undercover Cruisers, taken from NFSMW.
- *I did not include the Federal Cruiser in this pack, as it has already been created by Swooning. Link here: https://nfsmods.xyz/mod/1573
- †Cross isn't even supposed to spawn in normal gameplay, so I did not bother to do a reimagining of his livery. However, I do have a mod that replaces his glitched RPD car with the Z06 seen in-game: https://nfsmods.xyz/mod/1511
- Compatible with most, if not all major mods.
- Download and extract the .zip file on this page.
- Open your game's root directory.
- Open the folder named "CARS".
- Paste the extracted mod folders into it.
- Windows will ask if you are sure you want to replace files, click "Yes".
- Run the game and enjoy!
- The right door of the COPGTO's custom livery may invert itself upon being crashed into. This is a vanilla bug and I do not intend to fix the vehicle's geometry.
- Nothing else. Please report bugs, flaws, or improvements in the comments or contact me on Discord (@Avalanche#1103)!
- 6/11/20 @ 15:16 - v1.0.0, initial release.
- 6/14/20 @ 14:04 - v1.1.0, added support for COPMIDSIZE and COPMIDSIZEINT, added some higher res textures, fixed awkward "911" compression.
- nfsu360 - Tex-Ed and CarToolkit.
- Grishi - Assistance with mapping COPGTO texture.
- Splash45 - Testing and feedback.
- You - Supporting me and my work!