Relentless Cops(+ Roadblock and Helicopter Unit on Race)
Are you ready to feel the heat?
This Cop mod is so hard and very aggressive it makes you feel scary. The Reason i Created this is because the cops in this game is not good and not fitting well for the busted scene, So That's Why i created this mods
This Mod is created by ME
Watch My Trailer if you wanted to know about the mod, before you download it
- Head-on ram are now frequent at every heat level, and every job missions
- Increase the number of cops on every job missions
- Modified Cops Damage Zone to not totalled at all by front ramming ferociously(for cops)
- The Threat Level is now in right conjunction(in terms of the script)
- Modified heat level(up to 10), each heat level will have different chances of cops chasing when you idle(speeding however it's a different story)
- *Version 2.5* Modified the behavior of pursuit in race, the reaction of it is immediate, so i disable the countdown(with roadblock and helicopter units on race)
- *Version 2.5* The cops Were Buffed, by Increase number of backups, Long Cooldown Time, and more aggression
- *Version 2.5* Fixes the cops not spawning on any circumstances(either in free roam, race,etc) by decrease the minimum support to microseconds and increase the maximum support to the highest value
- *Version 3* Added PursuitRace code on forgotten events(Checkpoint E517)
- *Version 3* Increase # cops to trigger backup to 7 on scripted threat levels for job missions
- *Version 3* Added support for 188.8.131.52(for the GLOBAL Version as a separate), It may also work for the Origin Version.
- *Version 3* Added Cops on some challenge series events(INTENDED FOR LATEST VERSION OF THE GAME, So if you see a error on the race_bin_challenge_1 when applying the mod, which mean it doesn't work on OLD Version, but don't worry others will still be apply anyway)
- *Version 4.1* Cop Cars now have collision Sounds
- *Version 5* Fix the Cop cars Mass By Changing the rigidbodyspecs to racers. Most noticeable one is you won't able to flip the suv cop car easily with light cars such as lotus elise
- *Version 5* Increase the number of cops patrolling around the map
- *Version 5* Cop cars no longer totalled when flipped
- *Version 5.1* Pursuit_threat_select is now right in conjuction than before(It only affects pursuit on Free roam, Because they use that node and not like the one on MW/Carbon which is fixed heat level and not dynamic unlike undercover)
- *Version 6* Acceleration and topspeedmultiplier increased to higher value(5)
- *Version 6* Cops is now behave super aggressive
- *Version 6.1* Added support for Legsolo's Reformed Mod(mostly for his add-on cop cars, props to him)(NFSMS only)
- *Version 7* Improvement in Pursuit Events(Inspired by Wurf)
- *Version 7* Changes to the Cop car damage
- *Version 7.1* The cops will no longer called off in certain time on job missions, which mean that this will take forever until you escape from it
- *Version 7.1* Increased helicopter fuel time and inactive(120s and 180s respectively) on job missions
- *Version 7.1* Changed time limit on Car delivery Missions(McLaren and Bugatti)
- *Version 8* Changes in NFSMS script
- *Version 8* Cops will now able to keep with you(at least by a bit) by modifying the engagement radius
- *Version 8.0.3* Removed GLOBAL - ORIGIN_184.108.40.206 version, since it was useless due to bugginess in their form
- *Version 8.0.3* Removed Racer Performance from the scripts, as i analyzed it, it was poor in difficulty(especially the gtr) and replace with different choice of suspension instead(Vanilla and Racer(ChassisHuman))
- *Version 8.0.3* The GLOBAL Folder is also updated to no longer use racer performance in it anymore, and replace it 2 version with different suspension choices, The HARD uses Chassis simple, while the regular uses chassis from the racer
- *Version 8.0.3* Added Engine sound swap as a option in nfsms install scripts(Replacement of Racer performance, but this did NOT change the cop performance at all, it just the sound)
- *Version 8.0.4* Changes the look of the cop car by adding spoiler, changing rims and exhaust on some of the cars to make it more up to date
- *Version 8.0.5* Nerf the cops boxin and pitmanuver on lower threat level, along with the cops better at boxin you in now at higher threat level
- *Version 8.0.5* Changes to Roadblock Radius on search mode
- *Version 8.0.6* Added Riced-up Cop car as a option in nfsms install scripts
- *Version 220.127.116.11* Made changes on the backup timer
- *Version 18.104.22.168* That fixes doesn't work, so the node fields of that is revert back again
- *Version 22.214.171.124* Increase torque boost on cop cars to made it overpowered and no grip increase when using NOS on all of them
- *Version 126.96.36.199* Minor changes to the script by adding e239 as a mandatory to have roadblock and special units in race, so unchecking them will still enable it, along with added options of "Rubberband Cops NOS"
Reminder the LITE Version doesn't change anything on the scripts at all. It only removes unnecessary files(Primarily in GLOBAL Folder) and lower the PNG quality to make the archive significantly small.
The Pursuit events improvement had:
+ No More Time limit on cost to state and cop takeout event
+ Text at the beginning of each events is now removed (e.g. Take out 3 Cop Cars)
+ Increased domination and track record time
+ Changes in threat level min and max
+ Increased Requirements in each of the pursuit events. If you keep progress throughout the game, it will require a lot more of it
+ As a bonus, i'm also added support for the challenge series events
+ More time to escape from the cops (For Escape Events)
It takes skill to escape the cops.
Heat Level(Consisted threat level):
Heat Lvl 1(Threat lvl 1): Civic Cruiser(Cooldown 40s)
Heat Lvl 1.5(Threat lvl 2): Civic Cruiser(10% Roadblock Chance, Cooldown 45s)
Heat Lvl 2(Threat lvl 3): Civic Cruiser, State Muscle Unit(25% Roadblock Chance, Cooldown 60s)
Heat Lvl 2.5(Threat lvl 4): Civic Cruiser, State Muscle Unit(45% Roadblock or with spike chance, Cooldown 75s)
Heat Lvl 3(Threat lvl 5): Super state unit, State Muscle Unit, Civic Cruiser,Helicopter(65% Roadblock or with spike chance, Cooldown 90s)
Heat Lvl 3.5(Threat lvl 6): Super state unit, State Muscle Unit, Civic Cruiser,Helicopter(70% Roadblock Chance, 85% Roadblock Spike Chance, Cooldown 120s)
Heat Lvl 4(Threat lvl 7): Federal unit, State Muscle Unit, Super state unit,Helicopter(75% Roadblock Chance, 90% Roadblock Spike Chance, Cooldown 120s)
Heat Lvl 4.5(Threat lvl 8): Federal unit, Heavy SUV, Super state unit,Helicopter(80% Roadblock Chance, 95% Roadblock Spike Chance, Cooldown 120s)
Heat Lvl 5(Threat lvl 9): Federal unit, Heavy SUV, Super state unit,Helicopter(85% Roadblock Chance, 95% Roadblock Spike Chance, Cooldown 120s)
Heat Lvl 5.5(Threat lvl 10): Federal unit, Heavy SUV, Super state unit,Helicopter(95% Roadblock Chance, 100% Roadblock Spike Chance, Cooldown 120s)
NOTE: The heat level that is shown on the Left side of the screen is NOT gonna be the same that i documented here, in fact it does nothing when it's escalated(no changes in units), but depends on some pursuit events that you doing, or if you doing the freeroam pursuit it's gonna be depend on your wheelman level.
Contains 2 Versions inside:
- GLOBAL(Only Supported STEAM Version Now. There is 2 version, one is regular which had racer suspension(ChassisHuman) and Hard version which is vanilla suspension(ChassisSimple)
- NFSMS Scripts(required latest version of VltED, Work on all versions)
Steps for global version(UPDATED for LITE Version):
1. Extract the zip file
2. Go inside the extracted folder of your choice
3. Copy all the files inside that directory to your game's GLOBAL Folder(What i mean is the path that your game is installed on)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only for STEAM Version now, since i'm stop supporting the latest version of the game(ORIGIN and 188.8.131.52 version)
Steps for NFSMS Version:
1. Download NFS-VltED(latest version)
2. Extract the zip file
3. Open NFS-VltED
4. Select NFS Undercover Game Directory(from file Menu, and then open)
5. Then Install the script named "NFSUC_Relentless.nfsms"
6. Lastly, Save the mod first before exiting the program
For Reformed support:
6.5. Make sure you install his mod before you apply it(don't check the enhanced pursuits, cause you gonna be using my mod for it)
7. Just install the script named that i put here before, but this time check the "Reformed support and install it"
NOTE 1: If You already install my mod beforehand and want to install that support, make sure you uncheck the main mod to avoid problems.
NOTE 2: If you didn't install my mod yet, Just check some of the boxes to your desire, and install it.
NOTE 3: Please make sure to backup the file before attempting to apply the mod.
- When you race with 7 AI, the cops only spawn few, this is limited to a game engine and can't be fixed
- (Minor) When you totalled addon cop cars, It doesn't show any HUD Screen that usually says "Cop Unit Disabled"
- (For Reformed) May crashes the game inconsistently due to frequency spawning of add-on cop cars
- (Placebo, no effect on the game) Some pursuit events have not the track record changed, even though i did
- *UPDATED* Another issue that i encounter is the busted cutscene may have bugged out, it just stuck there and nothing happen. The only way to getting through is to restart the game. I Suspect that bug is caused by TCPD Refresh by DarthDitto, i recommend to NOT install that if you don't want to encounter that whenever you get busted.
- Don't use UCEV, otherwise the game will crash inconsistently
Build it on VltED 4.6/NFS Undercover STEAM Version
If there is a error, that's normal, the mod will still be apply(IF YOU APPLY BEFORE THEN, I Recommend installing it over again. That's for the NFSMS Version only)
NOTE: Don't use Version 2 and 8.0.6 of My mod, there is a bug that mention in the description
Other Mods applied in the mod thumbnail:
Project Overhaul (UC) by Baboon
Elite Car Pack by x6zMeister
Have fun escaping from the reckless cops.
Old Screenshots is deleted and replaced with new ones that i captured.
With Pursuit Events Improvements
Cost to State:
JackJohnson (March 23, 2021 @ 15:03)Updated again, because i'm experimenting with torque_boost field and it indeed work very well(2 was the maximum that the AI will go normally, above than that AI will go crazy). Grip increase also had to be disable when using NOS, because the cops will go steering right into the wall instantaneously.
JackJohnson (March 08, 2021 @ 14:39)I know my mod was updated overtime to try some of the fixes, but it ended up not work and made worse on some aspect. Version 184.108.40.206 is the PROPER last one, so you can download it without worrying.
JackJohnson (February 17, 2021 @ 01:35)Oh, BTW, The Pursuit Events Improvements in my mod is a ABSOLUTE MUST INSTALL, otherwise a lot of the events will be impossible to complete.
JackJohnson (January 18, 2021 @ 05:26)@httpscakes You haven't extracted the nfsms folder which the install script referred to.
httpscakes (January 18, 2021 @ 02:00)Whenever I download this mod on VLTED, I try and put in the modscript, it says "Modscript has been corrupted or an unsupported format" What do I do? I'm using the latest verison of VLTED.
badd9d-NFSUC_Relentless_Cops_V220.127.116.11.7z (Size: 1.4MB) Latest Version
d8b1bf-NFSUC_Relentless_Cops_V18.104.22.168-FINAL.7z (Size: 1.4MB) Old Version
e8a611-NFSUC_Relentless_Cops_V22.214.171.124-FINAL.7z (Size: 1.41MB) Old Version
11c055-NFSUC_Relentless_Cops_V8.0.6-FINAL.7z (Size: 1.4MB) Old Version
474444-NFSUC_Relentless_Cops_V8.0.5-FINAL.7z (Size: 1.4MB) Old Version
a64dfe-NFSUC_Relentless_Cops_V8.0.4-FINAL.7z (Size: 1.4MB) Old Version
6b1968-NFSUC_Relentless_Cops_V8.0.3-FINAL.7z (Size: 1.4MB) Old Version
f6f7c6-NFSUC_Relentless_Cops_V8.0.2-FINAL.7z (Size: 1.69MB) Old Version
983f14-NFSUC_Relentless_Cops_V8.0.1-FINAL.7z (Size: 1.7MB) Old Version
73e641-NFSUC_Relentless_Cops_V8-FINAL-HotFix.7z (Size: 1.61MB) Old Version
9c5217-NFSUC_Relentless_Cops_V8-FINAL.7z (Size: 1.61MB) Old Version
14519c-NFSUC_Relentless_Cops_V7.1.7z (Size: 1.59MB) Old Version
cf64cb-NFSUC_Relentless_Cops_V7-LITE.7z (Size: 1.6MB) Old Version
24c282-NFSUC_Relentless_Cops_V7.7z (Size: 27.92MB) Old Version
eeb3ac-NFSUC_Relentless_Cops_V6.1.7z (Size: 27.9MB) Old Version
a7d2d5-NFSUC_Relentless_Cops_V6.7z (Size: 22.05MB) Old Version
af33a4-NFSUC_Relentless_Cops_V5.1.7z (Size: 19.29MB) Old Version
d170c0-NFSUC_Relentless_Cops_V5.7z (Size: 19.28MB) Old Version
95f275-NFSUC_Relentless_Cops_V4.1.7z (Size: 19.28MB) Old Version
44ff60-NFSUC_Relentless_Cops_V4.7z (Size: 19.1MB) Old Version
b36176-NFSUC_Relentless_Cops_V3.7z (Size: 19.09MB) Old Version
1d7021-NFSUC_Relentless_Cops_V2.5.zip (Size: 25.86MB) Old Version
c82d48-NFSUC_Relentless_Cops_V2.zip (Size: 26.46MB) Old Version
64e5cb-NFSUC_Relentless_Cops.zip (Size: 26.29MB) Old Version