Lotus Europa S (Addon)
4. Paint (and Rim Paint)
5. Vinyls (Available in 512x and 1024x)
6. Window Tint
7. Custom Gauges
-Available after bringing shame to Ming's Gallardo
-Has stuff from Palmont
-Cops refers the car as "Lotus"
-Customizable license plate (via NFS-TexEd)
1. Put the EUROPA folder in the CARS folder
2. Select a Vinyls option (512x: Stock, 1024x: Recompiled) and move the "VINYLS.BIN" to "CARS/EUROPA" folder
3. Open NFS-VltEd and import europa.nfsms, save and exit
4. Copy the Ed folder to where you put Ed
5. Open "Ed.exe", click "Main" -> "Open" and search for the game installation folder
6. Click "Tools" -> "Unlock Game Files For Modding"
7. Click "Apply"
8. Make a new save game and enjoy your ride (or just modify your current save game)
-Black Box for this smol girl
-Vrataski for helping me with the UV
-nfsu360 for NFS-CarToolkit, NFS-VltEd and NFS-TexEd
-nlgzrgn for Ed and the NFSMW Unlimiter