A Discord RPC mod for Need for Speed: Carbon.
How To Use
1. Download and extract NFSC-RPC.zip.
2. Move the scripts folder to the game's install folder.
3. Move 'discord-rpc.dll' to the game's install folder.
4. Download and extract Ultimate-ASI-Loader.zip.
5. Move dinput8.dll to the game's install folder.
DeaTh (January 11, 2021 @ 11:42)I've pushed out a new version, I've forgot to include discord's rpc dll file, hopefully it should work now.
Splash45 (January 11, 2021 @ 02:43)Tried to run with it, but it displays an error bout discord-rpc.dll not in the computer. Hence, getting the same issue like the others too.
Track (January 10, 2021 @ 23:54)Woah, looks very cool!
However, i have the same issue as Luckyluke. It gives me an error upon boot. I'm using AG's latest ASI loader (just like the link) and the file is indeed in the Scripts folder. I'm using the 1.4 .exe that has 7,217,152 bytes
LuckyLuke (January 10, 2021 @ 23:15)What does this mod do in particular? I try to install it, but when it launched it says: unable to load carbon rpc (error 126).
Ariso (January 10, 2021 @ 20:29)Neato, nice one.
I hope you could do a similar version for MW