NFS: Underground - Enhanced Career & Difficulty Mod (Hard+ Mod)
This simple Mod is for those who want a challenge and more fun in career mode. Now the gameplay feels more like the intro sequence of the game.
I played around with the traffic settings. Get the v3 please, it's the definitive one.
- Starting cash increased from 10.000 to 12.000
- Opponent skill increased everywhere (Easy=7, Medium=8, Hard=9 <--highest)
[Some of the early races have lower numbers to be playable]
[Drag events can be quite tricky but are still possible, tryout cars with high maxspeed]
- Traffic level maxed out (Set to 3 mostly)
[You obviously get also more Stylepoints in each Race, which unlocks vinyls much faster]
- Duration/Capacity increased for all 3 nitro levels (Level 1 nitro is now viable)
- Samantha and Eddy sprint race is replaced with a circuit
[Eddys final race is just legendary now, had so much fun playing it]
- TJ got another race track
[Lap number is still the same]
- Laps increased from 3 to 5 for Kurt's final 1vs1 race
- Laps increased from 4 to 5 for Melissa's final race
- For better variety you get your hands on some of the stuff earlier
(LVL2 mufflers are unlocked in the first circuit of the game)
(LVL3 tail- and headlights are unlocked in the first lap knockout of the game)
(LVL3 spoilers and hoods will be unlocked around event 70-75 now)
(LVL3 weight Reduction, suspension and nitro will be unlocked in the tournament around event 80)
(LVL2&LVL3 front bumpers, side skirts + rear bumpers are unlocked slighty earlier and together in a Set)
*Turn off stability control for the full legend of the street experience
I also recommend to get "NFSU Extra Options"
GamesKauaBr (May 31, 2021 @ 03:24)the problem with the NFSU is the catch up of the career mode, the EA Black Box exaggerated the rubberbanding of the opponents, this already shows that they are too lazy to make a decent AI since the NFS HP2.
ImperialYama (February 17, 2021 @ 08:24)yea
Forty (February 17, 2021 @ 03:18)interesting mod, imma check this
do you have discord (just in case of bug report)?