Rush Hour Traffic
As always, remember to backup your GLOBAL folder just incase, despite having Uninstall scripts for them.
Vlted 4.6 is required for installing this mod for both games.
- Kryzee's MW and Carbon Redux (use Vanilla install for both games)
- Vanilla (Both games, also applies to copies not having overhaul mods shown below installed)
- Beta Content Mod (MW)
- Pepega Edition v1.1 and v2.0 (MW)
- Endgame (Carbon)
- Improvement mod, Improvement + Endgame (Carbon)
- Carbon Battle Royale
- Carbon Ultimate mod
- Closed track events in Carbon are not affected as it would not make sense having traffic there.
- Addon tracks not included in the overhaul mods or base games like Luqgreg's MW Cut Races won't get the changes. But you can manually set them via Vlted if you wish to do so.
- Drag races in Most Wanted are unaffected due to traffic's heavily scripted nature there.
- May experience dips in performance when doing Race Wars in Carbon
- Traffic density may significantly decrease upon starting a pursuit whilst in a race.
- For Most Wanted, will NOT work with modloader!
nfsu360 for Vlted 4.6
Goodboygamer, copmidsize and ElectroShark1999 for beta-testing this with some of the overhaul mods.
trackmaniamatt for helping me familiarize with Carbon's tracks in Vlted, also beta-testing the mod aswell.
Wurf for the mod inspiration (Live-City Bay for UC)
DustinEden and his Team Pepega for the Pepega Edition
Elaymm4 for the Beta Content Mod
379Felipe and his team for the Improvement mod, also for the traffic icons on the thumbnail
CBR team for Carbon Battle Royale
maxhwoy for the Endgame mod
RaTT for the Ultimate mod
If you need help with this mod or have I overlooked something in it, feel free to contact me on Discord:
Ariso (May 08, 2021 @ 15:59)Interesting idea... really.
Will probably check it out.