[NFSC] Motion Blur Control
This mod allows to control various settings of motion blur in game.
How to install:
1. Drop everything from "NFSCMBlurControl" to your game folder
2. Change settings in "scripts/NFSCMBlurControl.ini"
You are NOT allowed to distribute or reupload this mod.
For any questions and details on how to use - join my Discord server.
Thanks to Tekizyte and Aero_ for help.
Made by Archie
- Added blur values for nos
- Added disable option for camera shake on gear change and dodge(found by _Aero)
- Reflection fixes moved to HD Reflections
- Added camera rotation feature when in race
- Added nos trail count override
- Nos trail count override moved to Extra Options
- Camera rotation moved to Orbit Camera
MattEST (March 23, 2022 @ 10:53)Is it possible to make a similar mod for MW05? I don't want to disable the motion blur completely but lower the blur amount slightly.
Archie (February 18, 2022 @ 21:26)No, only keyboard is pupported
DeividNash3 (February 17, 2022 @ 03:49)Is there a way I can bind the look around feature to the right stick o my controller?
longaru (February 16, 2022 @ 17:24)Missing headlight texture here and for HD Reflections too ( RoadCarFlareColor = 1 ) .
Need to fix ...
amiata (December 20, 2021 @ 03:40)Hey uhh i wanted to ask you something: Could ypu try to make something like this into most wated?
00c52d-[NFSC]MBlurControl_1.4.rar (Size: 823.49KB) Latest Version
a99662-[NFSC]MBlurControl_1.3.rar (Size: 823.36KB) Old Version
34bd00-[NFSC]MBlurControl_1.2.rar (Size: 820.85KB) Old Version
3d2076-[NFSC]MBlurControl_1.1.rar (Size: 821.18KB) Old Version
31ff38-[NFSC]MBlurControl.rar (Size: 759.3KB) Old Version