Realistic Lancer Evo 8/8MR Engine Sound
For NFS Most Wanted 2005
- Sound file from NFS Carbon & NFS TMX's sound.
- Available change both Stock & Ultimate sound.
- Initial release.
[GUIDE FOR INSTALL MODS]
1. First, You must have latest NFS VltEd
2. Run NFS-Vlted.exe, click File > Open > Browse to your NFSMW directory.
3. Click File > Import > ModScript > Browse to "Install.nfsms".
3a. Required to install Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 8 MR if you want apply to that car.
4. Install it, save it, start game for see different!
- If you found other bug, lemme know.
- NFS VltEd
> CovRETE37 (me)
- Main this author mod
- Create all script mod
> EA Blackbox
- Original file sounds.
> The people who extracted from TMX sound.
> The people who made tools for easily modding.
> And other people may forgot write in here.
Kasumi (January 21, 2022 @ 22:26)Errors out. First it says:
"add_node emgineaudio cr37 mit_evo8_a_low_rpm" "The class 'engineaudio' does not contain node 'cr37'"
For all others it just goes "The class 'engineaudio' does not contain 'mit_evo8_a_low_rpm' node" since it failed creating that node earlier.
Should the "cr37" be just... "default"?
"add_node engineaudio cr37 mit_evo9_a" also fails to install and returns a long string of errors.
Changing both "cr37" entries to "default" in add_data.nfsms made it install.