Pagani Zonda R - Short Gears Bug Fix
The car struggles to shift into top gear at approx 320kmh/199mph, when you have Short Gears Pro equipped. This results in a long delay or inability to reach its top speed. Depending on the driving situation you need to use nitro to force a gear change.
Adjusted a value on the top gear so that it shifts at the correct time.
(Nothing else performance-wise seems to be affected by this change)
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Go to your game install folder and open the VEHICLES folder. By default it is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Need for Speed(TM) Most Wanted\VEHICLES\
- Make a backup copy of the original vehicle file VEH_2076266_HI.BNDL and VEH_2076266_LO.BNDL
- Copy this fixed VEH_2076266_HI.BNDL and VEH_2076266_LO.BNDL to the VEHICLES folder.
Updated: Bug fix now also applied to the car's LO file.
Further testing in multiplayer showed that if another player is also using a Zonda R, the old/incorrect gear value may be loaded into game memory (from the LO file) and affect your car as well.
* _mRally2 for their help & advice.
* Brawltendo for previously creating a CT that made it much easier to test and find the problem value.
* RustyTheStalker for the thumbnail of this mod.