NFSU2: Upscaled HUD
Minor Update 11/19/22 (November 19th, 2022)
- Fixed the Outrun Encounter icon not being replaced.
Initial Release 11/14/22 (November 14th, 2022)
- All immediate driving screen elements. (Transparent backing elements, Speedometer/Tachometer, Drift/Drag specific UI, etc.)
- All in-game Custom HUDs are redrawn.
- All three font sheets are redrawn.
- Just about every menu in-game has redrawn icons. (This includes the Shops in story mode and customizing "My Cars")
- All Car Manufacturers and Cars themselves have redrawn logos. (Regional naming/brand differences should be covered too)
- All aftermarket brands used are drawn.
This is UHUD: A recreation of NFSU2's UI using mostly vector materials, with original texture proportions to help keep the same look.
Certain icons will appear different than their vanilla counterparts as I attempted to tackle them a different way. Some icons will still be drawn right from the game's source though.
Here are some examples below:
Note: Depending on your game resolution, your results may vary.