[NFS: MW] Honda Civic CX "TC2000"
Car Name: Honda Civic CX "TC2000"
Base Model: rFactor
Unlock Condition: Unlocked after defeating Blacklist #6 Ming
- 19-11-22: Re-released
- Bodykits: Stock
- Spoilers: Vanilla
- Hoods: Stock + Carbonfiber Stock
- Rims: All Vanilla Rims + 1 Alternate Rim Style
- Roof Scoops: All Vanilla Roof Scoops
- License Plate: Stock + No Plate
- 512x & 1024x vinyls
- Custom liveries in Unique vinyl category
- Working decals
- Working brakelights
- Working headlights
- New performance data
Make sure you already have Binary, VLT-Ed, & NFS: MW Unlimiter installed. The installation is very easy.
1. Open your Binary & select "User Mode"
2. Choose "Binary Data Install.end"
3. Select your MW folder
4. Choose the optional option
5. Save, but don't run your game yet
6. Open your Vlt-Ed and then import the "VLT Data Install.nfsms"
7. Scroll down to the bottom of the page & select which MW you're using
8. Close the window & then save it
9. Have fun
Q: How to fix "X Language.bin doesn't exist" error?
A: It shouldn't be happened again with my new updated Binary script. But just in case if it's happened: Download, extract & put all this Language.bin ffile in your MW "LANGUAGE" folder
Q: Modloader version when?
Q: Can I use Ed & Binary car addon together?
A: You better install the Ed car mod manually using Binary
Q: Can I include this car to my modpack?
A: Depends, ask me on Discord first, Vee#0875
- Ketsueki (3D Model & livery)
- KenjaMago (Custom performance, livery, & tester)
- AJ_Lethal (ProStreet custom driver)
- Someone else that I forgot lmao