Most Wanted Online
MOST WANTED ONLINE 3.0 - INCOMPLETE CHANGELOG
- The MWO server has been completely rewritten yet again. The new server is much more stable and supports much more players playing simultaneously.
- The MWO launcher has been rewritten from scratch. The new launcher supports auto-updating, server lists and much more.
- The Haont authorization system has been ditched. While you still need an account, the system is now much less buggy and it is much easier to create one.
- The old MirrorHook D3D hooks have been replaced. ReShade works with MWO now!
- Vehicle sync has been rewritten using code from PlakMP to ensure a smoother experience; cars won't jump, teleport and/or fly away when using the new sync.
- The in-game chat system has been rewritten using code from PlakMP. Complete with proper hotkey support (read: T to open it, Esc to close it), the chat has become much more pleasant to use and fancier in general.
- The world speedtrap system, having made its short appearance for a few weeks back in 2018, has been brought back and improved. Rankings are now saved properly, and the UI for it has been rewritten to use the original game's race leaderboards.
- The race lobby screen has been rewritten to fix input bugs and improve stability.
- Cinematic cutscenes such as jump cameras and pursuit start zoom-ins have been disabled in order to prevent desync.
- The Speedbreaker feature has been cut from the game in order to prevent desync.
- In order to prevent desync, the pause menu no longer pauses the world; we've decided to disable input and force-stop your vehicle instead.
- A crash handler has been implemented to catch errors and create dump files with the game state at the moment of the crash. This makes sure the game never insta-crashes to the desktop with no error message or any other way to find out what happened.
- Many minor issues have been addressed and fixed, making MWO experience much more stable than it was during the 2.0 stage.
Nfsboi (January 24, 2024 @ 20:11)Why does it take so damn long to load, my wifi works good, I've downloaded all assets. Installed everything correctly, don't see why its doing that, Big turn off. But if anyone has any ideas on how to solve this issue lmk. Still want to play this.
PAk1096 (July 21, 2023 @ 07:31)my half screen is broken plz make windowed for nfs mwo
PAk1096 (July 21, 2023 @ 07:31)fatal error go to discord of mwo reborn download save file dan paste it to documents and select document which you installed it not support offline save file
PAk1096 (July 20, 2023 @ 10:19)fatal error fix if you have lexus LFA then remove it crash the game
Enryu208 (July 09, 2023 @ 04:35)Would it work with dxvk installed?
78b237-MostWantedOnline.zip (Size: 1.87MB) Latest Version
0c4719-MWO_Setup.zip (Size: 337.54KB) Old Version
5446d3-MWO_1.2-381R.zip (Size: 6.87MB) Old Version
2e79d0db-MW-Online 1.0-273R.zip (Size: 6.15MB) Old Version
6593a14f-MW-Online 1.0-273R.zip (Size: 6.08MB) Old Version
73c0875d-MW-Online 1.1-310R.zip (Size: 4.82MB) Old Version
0c8423-MWOSetup.zip (Size: 1.56MB) Old Version
293568-MWOSetup.zip (Size: 1.54MB) Old Version