NFSMW - Unlockable & Purchasable Bonus Cars (+ Price Fixes!)
Makes all the bonus cars available in the career mode dealership + adjusts the prices!
• '67 Chevy Camaro SS
- Costs 30,000 (same as Carbon)
- Unlocked from the beginning!
• Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG
- Costs 125,000 (same as Carbon)
- Unlocks at Blacklist #11 (Big Lou), along with the SL 500.
• BMW M3 GTR E46 (road car)
- Costs 250,000 (same as in NFS Most Wanted 5-1-0 on the PSP (the real life car also had a retail price of €250,000(!))
- Unlocks at Blacklist #9 (Earl)
• Porsche 911 GT2 (996)
- Costs 105,000 (same as the 911 Turbo S)
- Unlocks at Blacklist #5 (Webster), along with the 911 Turbo.
• Chevrolet Corvette C6.R GT1
- Costs 500,000 (same as the M3 GTR (race). I felt this was fair as they have a lot of similarities.)
- Unlocks at Blacklist #3 (Ronnie). Last unlock in the game, along with the Carrera GT & SLR.
Please note: These cars have no visual (such as bodykits) or performance modifications in the vanilla game.
Personally, I like to keep them all vanilla. But if you want these cars to be upgrade-able, then you'll need to download another mod, such as the Tuning Mod by Rsracerp60 (https://nfsmods.xyz/mod/158).
I'd also recommend these two by Zvott96:
Which add visual customisation to the SL 65 & Camaro + adds their bodykits from Carbon.
Also note: This only works for new savegames. Install the modscript, start a new save, & go to 'My Cars'. There should be 37 cars instead of 32.
There is another script included to revert back to the vanilla 32 cars. Remember to do this before creating a new save, if you no longer want the bonus cars in future savegames.
Hope you enjoy. Have a good day :)