[NFSC] Extended Customization
This mod aims to improve game's customization by providing more options and new ways to combine
- Stance (including camber, track width and tire width)
- Brakes & calipers
- License plates (now you can change text!)
- Generic Vinyls
- Rear wheels support
- More paints (wheels anr rims, calipers, hood and spoiler)
- All vinyls are mirrorable
- Decals are now properly mirrored
- Vinyls now move smother
- New exhaust models(with correct nos effects)
- Exhausts now shake in race mode
- Separate exhaust effect for NOS
- Brake disc glow
- Brakelight glow
- Wide body specific parts
1. Install NFSC Unlimiter.
2. Run Binary in User mode and select install.end.
3. Import install.nfsms ModScript via VLTed.
4. Create a new Save Game.
If you'r game crashes when entering wheels menu, then you need to install the LATEST version of NFSC Unlimiter.
You are NOT allowed to distribute or reupload this mod.
For any questions and details on how to use - join my Discord server.
Thanks to nlgxzef, rx, MaxHwoy and Tekizyte for help.
Made by ARCHIE
- Fixed wheel "shine" when stretched.
- Updated fix for caliper lighting.
- Added dual color neons.
- Custom brakes will now scale according to wheel radius.
- Added brightness slider for neons.
- Bots will now use more random parts.
- Added exhaust smoke effect.
- Fixed stock rims paint.
- Adjuisted ride height feature, now limit is removed only when bodykits has attribute.
- Reverted generic vinyls format.
Antoninoturbo (October 11, 2023 @ 21:27)@s0und yeah but I can't select new cars on "my cars" on new savefules, I press enter and it just won't do anything
s0und (October 07, 2023 @ 22:35)@Antoninoturbo Is normal what the mod break the old save files, you only need create a new save, literally in the instructions of the mod say that, ''Create a new Save''
Antoninoturbo (October 07, 2023 @ 20:39)This mod breaks my game, on older savefiles the wheels of my cars are uncustomizable and broken and on new savefiles I can't select cars, I press enter and it jst won't do anything. How can I fix this ?
Liamb135 (October 06, 2023 @ 01:15)Changing the wheel diameter would be a good option for the next release.
Rvsiooooooykz (September 25, 2023 @ 05:57)Archie, sorry to bother you again, but when you install your Autosculpts wheels again, the option to modify the tires disappears... So I think for now I will have to just stick with the original wheels from the game... and one other thing. .. I think Tekizyte closed his NFSMods account, since the 350z link tells me "page not found"... I'm trying to solve these problems but I'm having trouble... I hope it's not a bother and you can help me... greetings
643896-[NFSC]ExtendedCustomization_3.0.2.zip (Size: 9.25MB) Latest Version
3f151d-[NFSC]ExtendedCustomization_3.0.2.rar (Size: 6.74MB) Old Version
e9fd5b-[NFSC]ExtendedCustomization_3.0.1.rar (Size: 6.74MB) Old Version
e2e252-[NFSC]ExtendedCustomization_3.0.0.rar (Size: 6.74MB) Old Version
5b7054-[NFSC]ExtendedCustomization_2.0.2.rar (Size: 2.81MB) Old Version
59295b-[NFSC]ExtendedCustomization_2.0.1.rar (Size: 2.62MB) Old Version
c9c7d8-[NFSC]ExtendedCustomization_2.0.rar (Size: 2.62MB) Old Version
3e0e16-[NFSC]ExtendedCustomization_1.0.1.rar (Size: 763KB) Old Version
5df7f8-[NFSC]ExtendedCustomization.rar (Size: 762.99KB) Old Version