Donut Media's "Cars Are Pain" Money Pit E36 livery (BMW E46)
MO POWA BABEH!!!!!!!!!!
- 1. Open Binary and use the user mode.
- 2. Enter "Vinyl_Adding_Binary_Script_Prostreet", select "ProStreet Binary Install.end", save and open the game.
- 3. Once in the game go to the car you want to install the vinyl on, enter any blueprint and then open Car Customizer.
- 4. In Car Customizer, click on "File", "Open", find the folder "Car Cus files" of the .rar and open the car you want to install the vinyl on
- 5. Go back to the game and that's it!
Both the modifications and the vinyl itself never show up the first time, so go in and out of Showcase mode a few times until you see that the car parts have changed.
The vinyl itself may take a while to appear, so if in the seconds after the parts have changed the vinyl doesn't appear, wait about a minute for the vinyl to appear.
Many thanks to
- VeeTec for creating the script to insert the vinyls in ProStreet, making the process much easier.