[NFS: PS] Takashi's Nissan 350z Tokyo Drift Livery
At the starting of the week
At summit talks you'll hear them speak
IT'S ONLY MONDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Negotiations breaking down
See those leaders start to frown
It's sword and GUN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Tomorrow never comes until it's too late
Note: I know the DK vinyl didn't look as it should despite having used hundreds of reference images from the film itself and other sites, but fitting things on a UV map by hand is a torture, so if you think you can do better, do it. Please.
- 1. Open Binary and use the user mode.
- 2. Enter "Install Script", select "ProStreet Binary Install.end", save and open the game.
- 3. Once in the game go to the car you want to install the vinyl on, enter any blueprint and then open Car Customizer.
- 4. In Car Customizer, click on "File", "Open", find the folder "Car Cus files" of the .rar and open the car you want to install the vinyl on
- 5. Go back to the game and that's it!
Both the modifications and the vinyl itself never show up the first time, so go in and out of Showcase mode a few times until you see that the car parts have changed.
The vinyl itself may take a while to appear, so if in the seconds after the parts have changed the vinyl doesn't appear, wait about a minute for the vinyl to appear.
Many thanks to
- VeeTec for creating the script to insert the vinyls in ProStreet, making the process much easier.
- VICTOSOUZA762 for recreating the DK vinyl. He is dedicated to recreate and upload for free iconic car designs from the Fast and Furious saga
You cannot re-upload this mod anywhere.
You can use it in mod packs or other similar projects as long as it is free and credits are left as well as a link to this mod separately.
If you have questions, you can contact me by Discord: elfish09