NFS Carbon - Improvement Mod
- General fixes and improvements to:
-- Performance parts;
-- Preset cars;
-- Race events;
- Restored cut events, such as the Platinum Condos;
- Unlocks which were previously impossible are now possible;
- New presets added in game files and some of them are available to be played from Quick Race;
- All bonus cars available in car lot and featuring customizable performance parts;
- All traffic cars and cop cars now have a variant to be used. You can also customize their performance parts;
- Several vehicles now have visual customization:
-- Pontiac GTO;
-- Lexus IS300;
-- Porsche 911 GT3 RS (997);
-- BMW M3 GTR (Race);
- Restored cut vehicles:
-- Audi A4 3.2 FSI quattro;
-- Cadillac CTS;
-- Mazda 3 Sport:
-- Porsche 911 Carrera S (997):
-- Porsche 911 Turbo S (996);
-- Volkswagen Golf GTI (Mk5);
-- Pizza Delivery Car;
- Optional feature which you can choose to enable or disable. Between them there is an "Expansion Pack"! An optional feature which enables 18 extra vehicles in the game!
-- Audi A3 3.2 quattro;
-- Audi TT 3.2 quattro;
-- BMW M3 (E46);
-- BMW M3 CSL (E46);
-- BMW M3 GTR (Street);
-- Chevrolet Cobalt SS;
-- Chevrolet Corvette C6;
-- Chevrolet Corvette C6.R;
-- Fiat Grande Punto;
-- Mazda MazdaSpeed RX-8;
-- Mazda MX-5 (NC) - [Work in progress - currently it uses the Mazda RX-8 mesh];
-- Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG - [Work in progress - currently it uses the Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG mesh];
-- Mercedes-Benz SL500;
-- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII;
-- Porsche 911 GT2 (996);
-- Subaru Impreza WRX STi;
-- Police Van;
-- The Chrome Car;
To install the mod, please read the instructions on the file "Install.txt".
Be aware that this mod still in development and things may be broken, you may experience crashes, lag or other issues. Think about it as a "Open Beta". Remember that if you use any of the new upgrades, cars, events or challenges in online mode, players who doesn't have this mod will crash. So is highly recommended to not use these features while playing online with people who doesn't have this mod.
This mod require one of the two mods below:
Car Array Patch
Several people took part of the development or helped in a way or another. Thanks to everyone!
• Improvement Mod team:
• Special thanks to:
- Anonymous contribution
NFS4EVER (October 17, 2019 @ 15:13)I'm suprised Felipe hasn't replied.
@379Felipe just make a mod progress video.Don't cancel or abandon IM like NFSMW Community Patch 1.4 Developers please(Yes CP1.4 is canceled).
KylaAngelineKZYeng (October 06, 2019 @ 05:13)@379Felipe, what to expect in the next update of this mod! Enjoying this mod!
379Felipe (October 05, 2019 @ 20:01)@KylaAngelineKZYeng Yes, most of those stuff will be in the next update.
@Zephyr4040404 no, it's not.
Zephyr4040404 (October 05, 2019 @ 06:05)Sorry to ask but is this mod abandoned?
KylaAngelineKZYeng (September 27, 2019 @ 08:33)@379Felipe, any plan to update several cars, like adding 5th Kits that were removed from NFSMW, and also fixing a bug that caused the Carrera GT to play the Tuner menu theme instead of the Exotic theme.
Youtube videos are disabled.