Honda Civic Si (EM1) 2000
Converted from NFS Carbon, Underground 2
-Added roof option (Sunroof (stock) and Fullroof)
-Roof Scoops can now be installed on Fullroof
-5 Bodykits (Stock + 4 Custom)
-Vinyls x512 and x1024 (+ Own debug vinyl)
-Vanilla NFS MW Driver
-Own performance data (Top speed, when fully upgraded -375 km/h)
- Download Binary & NFS-VltEd
- Download and install NFSMW Unlimiter
- Open Binary, choose User Mode and select setup_binary.end in mod folder, then select folder with you game
- Choose logo and vinyl quality, then save changes
- Open NFS-VltEd, select the root of the game (File -> Open)
- Then install setup_vlt.nfsms in mod folder (File -> Import -> ModScript)
- Save changes
-2000Blizzard - Original author of NFS Carbon mod
- Selly - UV mapping, vinyls and geometry fixes, tons of other help
-Hel - Base converison, performance
You free to use it in your mods, just dont edit model without permission and credit authors.
Erce (June 02, 2023 @ 14:58)how to get Samantha's livery?
NFSkuba04 (April 18, 2023 @ 21:12)whe I choose it in 'My Cars' section, the car disappears. The vehicle is still visible in the car list.
carmon096 (December 29, 2022 @ 03:11)You could convert to binary this 2001 Honda Civic Type R (EP1) from this mod:
Of course, asking the permissions of the author who is she:
postscript, the first link is from his old account.
To convert it you will have to modify the features and the nodes.
Anyway, this car really wanted to see it in this game,
since this was the new generation of the civic at that time.
MattSTS (October 18, 2022 @ 03:55)Beautifully done, Fits MW perfectly