Much Accurate Car Names
- Includes model year and trim level for each car.
- Short version of car names includes chassis codes (not all cars have them, like the CCX)
- ̶S̶u̶p̶p̶o̶r̶t̶s̶ ̶R̶a̶T̶T̶'̶s̶ ̶O̶v̶e̶r̶h̶a̶u̶l̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶.̶ ̶(̶f̶i̶x̶e̶s̶ ̶A̶4̶,̶ ̶E̶V̶O̶8̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶G̶A̶L̶L̶A̶R̶D̶O̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶s̶)̶ Removed on V1.2 update, changes vanilla cars only instead. I do plan on making an update for Ti-Sonic's addon cars though.
- ONLY supports English, I probably won't bother making a version for other languages.
- NFS ProStreet with V1.1 Patch installed.
- that's it lol
- The Gallardo Superleggera and Evo IX names in the car lot doesn't fit well, because their names are VERY long. Nothing I can do about that, really.
- Initial Release
- Fixed Golf GTI and Golf R32 names.
-Fixed a few strings with wrong info.
-Fixed more strings.
-Now uses Binary 2.5.5 to replace text strings instead of deprecated Labrune method.
- nlgzrgn for creating Labrune.
- MaxHwoy for creating Binary.
- me for putting effort into this mod lol.
- NFSWiki and Wikipedia for supplying information.
- YOU for downloading my work.
exdag (May 05, 2022 @ 07:55)can someone tell me how to install this?
is it just a drag and drop?