Revamped Pursuits (Carbon)
Just like my last mod, it aims to make the pursuits in-game more challenging and engaging than the Vanilla version.
Balance is still in check to make sure the Police won't be overpowered. Cops will use diverse vehicles as you progress through heat levels.
There are slight buffs in some areas of the Pursuit System than the MW version to compensate for the lack of Air Support Units. Changes were also made in later Heat Levels to distinguish the Palmont PD from the Rockport PD.
- Vanilla (Clean version of the game)
- Ultimate Mod
- Endgame Mod
- Improvement Mod
- Improvement+Endgame Mod
- Carbon Battle Royale
- Any non-pursuit mod (not 100% certain)
Heat levels: (Improvement mod versions not affected)
1: Civic Cruisers
2: Undercover Civic Cruisers & Light SUV Rhinos
3: State Cruisers, Light SUV Rhinos, & Heavy SUV Rhinos (Roadblocks & Head-on Ram only)
4: Undercover State Cruisers & Heavy SUV Rhinos.
5. Federal Cruisers & Heavy SUV Rhinos.
6: Civic Cruisers, Undercover Civic Cruisers & Heavy SUV Rhinos.
7: State Cruisers, Federal Cruisers & Heavy SUV Rhinos.
8: Undercover State Cruisers, Undercover Federal Cruisers & Heavy SUV Rhinos.
9: Civic Cruisers, Light SUV Rhinos & Heavy SUV Rhinos
10: Federal Cruisers, Undercover Federal Cruisers, & Heavy SUV Rhinos.
- For Improvement mod users, only some areas of the Pursuit System are tweaked. Heat levels are still the same for that mod except heat level 10 since it was still kept vanilla on that mod.
- For Endgame and CBR users, you can opt to switch between heat level 10 of Revamp mod and those respective mods. More will be explained inside the zip.
- Ultimate mod users can also switch between heat level 9 of Revamp mod and Ultimate mod. More in the zip aswell.
Even with each mod compatibility now containing an Uninstall script, I still advise backing up your GLOBAL folder just in case.
Remember, Vlted 4.6 is required for installing the mod.
Extra Options for Carbon is also required for the full experience. Just like MW, set the values HeatLevelOverride and PursuitActionMode to 1.
I recommend installing Avalanche's Cross Pursuit fix mod as well since he'll still spawn in later heat levels in this mod. Make sure to leave the 2nd optional feature unticked since his spawn rate is already modified. Same goes with the 3rd optional feature since it'll replace the federal cruisers in heat 10 unless you're alright with it.
If you wish to have different cop liveries for the Palmont PD, feel free to download his World Style Police Pack.
Optional features: (they can be found within each mod folder)
- Slower Cop Bust - simply takes the cops more time to bust you. For players who wants to mess around during the pursuits without getting busted immediately . Don't get too comfy though, they can still bust you if not careful.
- Cross in Heat 10 - makes Cross part of the Heat level lineup similar to Frexellia's pursuit mod. Replaces Heavy Rhinos upon installing.
- NIS Cruisers in pursuits - adds cruisers that is only seen in busted cutscenes to Heats 1-5 . It doesn't replace any cop vehicles in the lineup.
These features can be uninstalled and reverted back to mod defaults.
- In challenges where Rhinos are the target for takedown, it'll only count the ones going for you in a Head on Ram and in some roadblocks, the ones chasing you will not count.
- Major overhaul to the scripts themselves, should be more user-friendly than before.
- Installing/updating and uninstalling the mod can be found on the main script itself depending on your mod installed.
- Optional Features can now be installed and uninstalled within their script, not separated anymore.
- Cross can now appear as early as Heat level 3 for Story purposes. Bear in mind that the chances of him appearing is slim.
- Minor change to cruisers in Heat level 9. (Improvement versions not affected)
- Added new optional feature for the mod.
- LOS values tweaked for Heats 8-10.
- Cop support tweaked, expect 1-2 cops joining during backup countdown even on lower heat levels.
- Adjustments with the roadblocks during cooldown mode for Heats 8-10.
- Some tweaks to the cop's catch-up.
- Added optional features for this mod.
- Added and updated the txt files to abide with the new mod rules (6/11/2020)
- Replaced State Cruisers with UC Civic Cruisers in Heat level 6.
- Fixed the issue of Light Rhinos leaving the pursuit in heat level 3. But expect Heavy ones gunning at you head-on and appearing in roadblocks.
- Frequency of head-on rams in Heat level 5 nerfed (CBR version only)
- Chances of encountering Rhino-only roadblocks now possible in levels 6 and up.
Note: No changes with the Improvement versions.
- Frequency of spike strips in heat levels 8-10 increased. (All versions affected)
- Added few missing features to Improvement versions.
- Uninstall scripts reworked, it should completely revert it to default settings depending on the version.
- Compatibility for Carbon Battle Royale mod added.
- Initial Release.
Other mod in screenshot:
- Beta Cop Cruiser Recreations by C0mmunityMindedMiner.
nfsu360 for Vlted
ExOpts Team for the Extra Options.
Frexellia for the functional Light SUVs.
RaTT and his team for the Ultimate mod.
maxhwoy & his team for the Endgame mod.
379Felipe and the Improvement Team for the Improvement Mod.
CBR Team for the Carbon Battle Royale mod.
Avalanche for the Cross Pursuit Fix and providing useful values for this mod.
If you experience any issues with the mod, message me here or find me thru Discord and DM me there. Splash45#7455
BigyPalmontPolice (June 23, 2020 @ 06:25)Oooo Thx :D
Splash45 (June 23, 2020 @ 06:19)@BigyPalmontPolice you can find it here https://nfsmods.xyz/mod/1519. Miner's Beta Cop Cruiser Recreations.
BigyPalmontPolice (June 23, 2020 @ 06:13)How did u get that cop car?
Splash45 (May 19, 2020 @ 15:56)@Johnlong I'll get into that at some point.
Johnlong (May 19, 2020 @ 13:49)Make Undercover Edition?Undercover Pursuit Very Stupid
fc0fb2-Revamped Pursuits (Carbon) v1.6.zip (Size: 55.34KB) Latest Version
8e82e7-Revamped Pursuits (Carbon) v1.5.zip (Size: 351.8KB) Old Version
5539a1-Revamped Pursuits (Carbon) v1.4.zip (Size: 339.14KB) Old Version
260ea4-Revamped Pursuits (Carbon) v1.4.zip (Size: 109.7KB) Old Version
ca5002-Revamped Pursuits (Carbon) v1.3.zip (Size: 93.31KB) Old Version
2344a2-Revamped Pursuits (Carbon) v1.2.zip (Size: 92.3KB) Old Version
553a48-Revamped Pursuits (Carbon) v1.1.zip (Size: 92.29KB) Old Version
1658c4-Revamped Pursuits (Carbon) v1.0.zip (Size: 80.79KB) Old Version