Revamped Pursuit System (MW)
Full Credits goes to Frexellia , giving me permission to use his mod as a basis which can be found here: Link
Even with an uninstall script included, I still recommend backing up your GLOBAL folder.
- Not recommended using this alongside with Beta Content Mod or any other major mod that also overhauls the Pursuit System completely. May lead to bugged results.
- Will NOT work with modloader.
- Shorter backup time, longer cooldown time.
- Faster catch up of cops even at lower heat levels.
- Roadblocks and spike strips are much more common than before.
- Increased units engaging per heat level.
- Increased cop patrols roaming around the city.
- Faster response time upon starting a pursuit.
& many more!
1: Civic Cruisers
2: Undercover Civic Cruisers
3: State Cruisers & Light SUV Rhinos
4: Undercover State Cruisers, Heavy SUV Rhinos & Air Support Unit.
5: Federal Cruisers, Heavy SUV Rhinos and Air Support Unit.
6: Civic Cruisers, Heavy SUV Rhinos & Air Support Unit. (To match with the final cutscene)
7: Undercover Federal Cruisers, Heavy SUV Rhinos & Air Support Unit.
8: Civic Cruisers, State Cruisers, Federal Cruisers & Air Support Unit.
9: Undercover Civic Cruisers, Undercover State Cruisers, Undercover Federal Cruisers & Air Support Unit.
10: Federal Cruisers, Federal Undercover Cruisers, Heavy SUV Rhinos & Air Support Unit.
Vlted 4.6 is required for installing the mod. Get it here: Link
Extra Options for MW is also required for full experience. Set the values HeatLevelOverride to 1 and PursuitActionMode to 1. Get it here: Link
- Slower Cop Bust - simply takes the cops more time to bust you. For players who wants to mess around during the pursuits without getting busted immediately . Don't get too comfy though, they can still bust you if not careful.
- Cross in Heat 10 - makes Cross part of the Heat level lineup similar to Frexellia's pursuit mod. Replaces Heavy Rhinos upon installing.
These features can be uninstalled and reverted back to mod defaults.
Updating the mod:
If the previous version of the mod is already installed, install only 'Update.nfsms'. Otherwise, install the main mod instead.
- Air Support in Heat levels 8-10 will only spawn during cooldown mode due to game limits. But it does chase you down when spotted.
- Cop blips on radar sometimes tend to disappear due to game limit of blips, it's more noticeable in levels 8-10.
- Due to the nature of the mod, chances of getting 'Pure Virtual Function call' error will be increased during pursuits. I highly recommend installing GrimMaples' MWfixes script. Get it here: Link
If crashes still occurs, you can install the script 'Pursuit crash fix' included in the zip. Note that this will disable the semi trucks ingame except in drag races.
- Added two optional features for the mod
- No changes with the main mod. The 'Update' script is still for users having the 1.6 version.
- Last update for awhile until further notice.
- Compiled 1.7 and 1.7.1 versions into one.
- No additional changes.
- Added a missing line for the catch-up. My bad
- Cops now have Carbon's catch-up, w/c means they won't be left behind easily as before.
- Stability tweaks for Light SUVs.
- Increased cops engaging at a time for heats 1-2.
(Heat 1: 5 units instead of 4, Heat 2: 6 units instead of 5)
-Shorter cooldown time for heat level 9 has been fixed.
-Added uninstall script for the mod.
- Added more cop patrols at higher heat levels.
- Cop formations tweaked at levels 8-10, they'll follow a bit closer to the player than before.
- Stability fixes.
- Air Support units can now spawn at Heat levels 8-10.
- Made some tweaks for Search Helicopters during cooldown.
- Added a text file about adding minor pursuit mods into this mod.
- Fixed an issue where Air Support Units would still leave early in the pursuit.
- Minor tweaks at heat level 7.
- Fuel for Air Support Units has been increased.
- Minor tweaks to cop behavior at higher heat levels.
- SUV Rams can now be encountered at levels 9 & 10.
- Cross will now join pursuits at levels 5 and up. Originally appears only at levels 5,6 & 9.
- Cops can now properly box the player at levels 8 and up.
- Spike strips entirely removed from levels 1 & 2.
- Initial Release
- Formerly named as 'Reworked + Diverse Pursuit System'
nfsu360 for Vlted
Frexellia as mentioned above.
Yorpie for the removal of semi trucks in-game as a method for R6025 error fix.
GrimMaple for the MWfixes script.
ExOpts Team for the Extra Options.
Other mods shown in screenshot:
- Fixed Cop Models for MW & Beta Cop Cruiser Recreations by C0mmunityMindedMiner
- NFS Most Wanted Addon Tuning by Rsracerp60 (Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG)
If you experience issues with this mod, send me a message here or DM me thru Discord.
Splash45 (May 21, 2020 @ 03:53)@NOTORIOUS7302 Miner has his own pursuits modified in that mod. So no..
NOTORIOUS7302 (May 21, 2020 @ 02:52)Is it compatible with enhanced difficulty mod from Miner?
Splash45 (May 12, 2020 @ 15:41)@NismoRacer00 I could, but alot of the major mods for Carbon already have Pursuits overhauled. It depends tho..
NismoRacer00 (May 12, 2020 @ 15:02)Can you do the same thing with Carbon?
theytoohard (May 05, 2020 @ 14:27)@Splash45 could be a conflict with Better Traffic Diversity + Better Cop Patrols
946e28-Revamped Pursuit System v1.7.7.zip (Size: 14.03KB) Latest Version
4d4ecb-Revamped Pursuit System v1.7.5.zip (Size: 11.97KB) Old Version
65ac3c-Revamped Pursuit System v1.7.1.zip (Size: 11.83KB) Old Version
04283d-Revamped Pursuit System v1.7.zip (Size: 11.96KB) Old Version
5a5c21-Revamped Pursuit System v1.6.zip (Size: 11.9KB) Old Version
d4aeff-Revamped Pursuit System v1.5.zip (Size: 9.14KB) Old Version
c010bc-Revamped Pursuit System 1.4.zip (Size: 8.06KB) Old Version
2703c1-Revamped Pursuit System v1.3.1.zip (Size: 7.31KB) Old Version
71953a-Revamped Pursuit System v1.3.zip (Size: 7.49KB) Old Version
1dd44b-Revamped Pursuit System v1.2.zip (Size: 6.92KB) Old Version
21fdae-Reworked + Diverse Pursuit System v1.0.zip (Size: 6.73KB) Old Version