NFS Carbon Remastered UI
Need for Speed Carbon is considered one of the best NFS titles of the 2000s, but as time goes on, quality standards go up, so I present to you, the Remastered UI for NFS Carbon, This modification aims to improve the User Interface of the game and much more. All of the textures are re-created following the design of the original textures to keep to the nostalgia that is Carbon. This modification IS NOT a TexMod TPF, instead, all of the textures are replaced directly within the files for maximum efficiency and convenience.
Here are a few notable changes that are made:
- Outlines and background elements
- Menus and selections
- Autozone and career
- Crew camos
- Map and icons
- Challenge series medals and stars
- Car classes and types
- Turf backgrounds
- Pursuit indicators
- Intro screen
- Crew section and member abilities
- Race type icons
- Track maps
- (BONUS) Improved brake discs from Undercover
- (BONUS) Normal-mapped HD Carbon Fiber
- (BONUS) Modern Palmont license plate
EVERYTHING - Instructions are included in the ReadME file.
>>>> What's new in 4.1?
* Thanks to Madevi for providing the content for this update *
- Aligned and improved the body font
- Added full Latin support to the body font
- Added new and improved HUD icons for gears, NOS, speedbreaker, ghost and tachometer
- Re-created Palmont map background with CBR support
- Added new minimap icons, such as the mailbox
>>>> What's new in 4.0?
- Title font is now much more accurate
- Added HD movie font
- Added HD barrier arrows
- Added HD crew logos
- Added HD reward cards
- Added some more minimap icons such as spikes, road blocks, garages and more
- Re-created a lot of the icons to be more accurate, such as heat meter, car bucket and minimap
>>>> What's new in 3.3?
- Updated the body font to HelveticaNeue Condensed (Much more accurate)
- Mipmapped the body font
- Removed the bold fonts (again)
- Added NFS 2015 Style Minimap as an optional content
- Added 60FPS Barrier Animation as an optional content
- Added HD Barrier backdrop
>>>> What's new in 3.2?
- Added HD Track maps (Thanks Madevi)
- Bonus contents are back (Bold font and custom license plate)
- Mipmaps are re-adjusted
>>>> What's new in 3.1?
- New and accurate splash screen logo (Thanks Aero_)
- Script cleanup
>>>> What's new in 3.0?
- Moved the mod entirely to Binary
- Every single mod is now supported and should work fine with Remastered UI
- Fonts now look on par with the vanilla game (Thanks Madevi)
- Significantly lowered the file size
- Re-added the HD splash screen logo
- Fixed the radar ring texture
>>>> What's new in 2.6?
- Added Polish characters
- Added a normal-mapped carbon fiber
- Recreated the mouse cursor
- Replaced HD Font Support with HD Content Support
- Slightly adjusted the bonus license plate
- Smoothed the body font further
>>>> What's new in 2.5?
- Fully fixed Carbon Battle Royale Mod Support
- Optimized ALL of the textures for better visibility on low screen resolutions
- Recreated the crew member ability icons
- Recreated ALL of the mode icons
- Recreated the drafter turning indicator icons
- Recreated the vinyl editor icons
- Recreated the Picture-in-Picture frame
- Recreated the drift meter
- In-game emitter UI icons are now properly remastered
- Improved the fonts smoothness
- Fixed the star symbol in the main body font
- Fixed NFS Movie font
- Added two bonus contents (New Palmont license plate & Bold font)
- Upscaled some additional textures with normalmaps
- Added support for Extended Car List 2
- Added support for Ferarri F40 [Add-on]
- Added support for Ferarri 288 GTO [Add-on]
- Added support for Lamborghini Countach [Add-on]
- Added support for (993) 911 Carrera [Add-on]
>>>>What's new in 2.4?
- Minimap radar is now properly remastered
- Added support for the latest Carbon Battle Royale mod
- Optimized a few of the textures
- Added support for Bugatti Divo [Add-on]
- Added support for Bugatti Veyron 16.4 [Add-on]
- Added support for Lotus Evora [Add-on]
- Added support for McLaren Senna [Add-on]
- Added support for Lamborghini Sesto Elemento [Add-on]
>>>> What's new in 2.3?
- Recreated a few of the mode icons
- Recreated the pause menu Palmont City background
- Recreated the keyboard button icons
- Crew camos types are now properly remastered
- Fixed 8-bit looking textures
- Fixed support for Carbon Battle Royale Mod
- Added support for Carbon Battle Royale Car Addon Pack
- Added support for Carbon Battle Royale DLC
- Added support for Porsche 919 Hybrid Evo [Add-on]
- Added support for Ferrari F8 Tributo [Add-on]
>>>> What's new in 2.2?
- Added HD Fonts for title, body and tac numbers
- Added support for Carbon Battle Royale Mod
- Added support for the 2019 Apollo Intensa Emozione [Add-on]
- Detailed the pause menu map with shortcuts, bridges, etc...
- Updated support for the Ultimate Mod
- Improved the emitter textures
- Removed DYNTEX.BIN (Splash screen logo) until TexEd properly supports it
>>>> What's new in 2.1?
- Added support for the Endgame Mod
>>>> What's new in 2.0?
- Fixed DYNTEX.BIN crash, AGAIN (Hopefully this time it works)
- Added support for the Improvement Mod
- Added support for the Ultimate Mod
- Added support for Mitsubishi Eclipse Elite [Add-On]
- Added support for Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione [Add-On]
- Added support for 1990 BMW M3 Sport Evolution (Evo III) (E30) [Add-On]
- Added support for Ford GTX1 [Add-On]
- Did the EATrax icons
>>>> What's new in 1.1?
- Fixed DYNTEX.BIN crash (Thanks Aero_)
- Fixed compression issue
- Improved and fixed a few icons
- Added support for MrAdam's Extended Car List
- Removed unnecessary texture archives
pixob32753 (May 10, 2022 @ 22:31)WARNING ! NO RUSSIAN FONTS !!
BACKUP YOU GLOBALA.BUN AND REPLACE AFTER INSTALL
НЕТУ РУССКИХ ШРИФТОВ
СДЕЛАЙТЕ БЭКАП GLOBALA.BUN И ЗАМЕНИТЕ ПОСЛЕ УСТАНОВКИ ФАЙЛОМ КОТОРЫЙ ЗАБЕКАПИЛИ
BadassBaboon (May 04, 2022 @ 09:09)@AeddGynvael For the love of God, stop using TexEd, it corrupts TPK blocks, use Binary instead. And to revert 2015 minimap, reinstall the mod, yes.
@Antonio @TheChriZ Actually no, fonts aren't meant to be bold, due to the very low resolution of the original texture, you get the impression that they are bold, while in fact, they are not. Also, with the full Latin support languages like German, etc... should look fine now.
TheChriZ (April 02, 2022 @ 09:41)Very nice Mod :) But I agree with the user below. I think the font would look more like the original when it would be bold, but could you add the letters ä, ö, ü and Ä, Ö, Ü? I am playing the game in german and it looks very weird when these letters are not in HD. THX
Antonio (February 06, 2022 @ 02:53)Looks nice but the text should be Bold 😐
AeddGynvael (January 09, 2022 @ 22:32)And another question I forgot to ask, is there any way to revert the NFS2015 minimap? Reinstall, or what?
89d20f-Remastered-Textures-4-1.7z (Size: 26.37MB) Latest Version
9cba7a-Remastered-Textures-4-0.7z (Size: 17.51MB) Old Version
7c4b0c-Remastered-Textures-3-3.7z (Size: 14.71MB) Old Version
b72bd5-Remastered-Textures-3-2.7z (Size: 14.45MB) Old Version
fe6be7-Remastered-Textures-3-1.7z (Size: 12.95MB) Old Version
778936-Remastered-Textures-3-0.7z (Size: 12.94MB) Old Version
5c22a5-Remastered-Textures-2-6.rar (Size: 348 bytes) Old Version
f4fb3f-Remastered-Textures-2-5.rar (Size: 501 bytes) Old Version
2c1baa-Remastered-Textures-2-3.7z (Size: 22.88MB) Old Version
a36f59-Remastered-Textures-2-2.7z (Size: 21.61MB) Old Version
665a72-Remastered-Textures-2-1.rar (Size: 29.64MB) Old Version
822f9c-Remastered-Textures-2-0.rar (Size: 29.45MB) Old Version
6d3ade-Remastered-Textures-1-1.rar (Size: 29.15MB) Old Version
590a40-Remastered-Textures-1-0.rar (Size: 30.37MB) Old Version