NFS Carbon Remastered UI
Need for Speed Carbon is considered one of the best NFS titles of the 2000s, but as time goes, quality standards go up, so I present to you, the Remastered UI for NFS Carbon, This modification aims to improve the User Interface of the game and much more. All of the textures are re-created following the design of the original textures to keep to the nostalgia that is Carbon. This modification IS NOT a TexMod TPF, instead, all of the textures are replaced directly within the files for maximum efficiency and convenience.
Here are a few notable changes that are made:
- Outlines and background elements
- Menus and selections
- Autozone and career
- Crew camos
- Map and icons
- Challenge series medals and stars
- Car classes and types
- Turf backgrounds
- Pursuit indicators
- Intro screen
- (BONUS) Improved brake discs from Undercover
- Crew section and member abilities
- Race type icons
Carbon Battle Royale Mod
Carbon Battle Royale Car Addon Pack
Carbon Battle Royale DLC
Extended Car List
Extended Car List 2
Porsche 919 Hybrid Evo [Add-on]
Ferrari F8 Tributo [Add-on]
2019 Apollo Intensa Emozione [Add-on]
Mitsubishi Eclipse Elite [Add-On]
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione [Add-On]
1990 BMW M3 Sport Evolution (Evo III) (E30) [Add-On]
Ford GTX1 [Add-On]
Bugatti Divo [Add-on]
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 [Add-on]
Lotus Evora [Add-on]
McLaren Senna [Add-on]
Lamborghini Sesto Elemento [Add-on]
Ferarri F40 [Add-on]
Ferarri 288 GTO [Add-on]
Lamborghini Countach [Add-on]
(993) 911 Carrera [Add-on]
>>>> What's new in 2.6?
- Added Polish characters
- Added a normal-mapped carbon fiber
- Recreated the mouse cursor
- Replaced HD Font Support with HD Content Support
- Slightly adjusted the bonus license plate
- Smoothed the body font further
>>>> What's new in 2.5?
- Fully fixed Carbon Battle Royale Mod Support
- Optimized ALL of the textures for better visibility on low screen resolutions
- Recreated the crew member ability icons
- Recreated ALL of the mode icons
- Recreated the drafter turning indicator icons
- Recreated the vinyl editor icons
- Recreated the Picture-in-Picture frame
- Recreated the drift meter
- In-game emitter UI icons are now properly remastered
- Improved the fonts smoothness
- Fixed the star symbol in the main body font
- Fixed NFS Movie font
- Added two bonus contents (New Palmont license plate & Bold font)
- Upscaled some additional textures with normalmaps
- Added support for Extended Car List 2
- Added support for Ferarri F40 [Add-on]
- Added support for Ferarri 288 GTO [Add-on]
- Added support for Lamborghini Countach [Add-on]
- Added support for (993) 911 Carrera [Add-on]
>>>>What's new in 2.4?
- Minimap radar is now properly remastered
- Added support for the latest Carbon Battle Royale mod
- Optimized a few of the textures
- Added support for Bugatti Divo [Add-on]
- Added support for Bugatti Veyron 16.4 [Add-on]
- Added support for Lotus Evora [Add-on]
- Added support for McLaren Senna [Add-on]
- Added support for Lamborghini Sesto Elemento [Add-on]
>>>> What's new in 2.3?
- Recreated a few of the mode icons
- Recreated the pause menu Palmont City background
- Recreated the keyboard button icons
- Crew camos types are now properly remastered
- Fixed 8-bit looking textures
- Fixed support for Carbon Battle Royale Mod
- Added support for Carbon Battle Royale Car Addon Pack
- Added support for Carbon Battle Royale DLC
- Added support for Porsche 919 Hybrid Evo [Add-on]
- Added support for Ferrari F8 Tributo [Add-on]
>>>> What's new in 2.2?
- Added HD Fonts for title, body and tac numbers
- Added support for Carbon Battle Royale Mod
- Added support for the 2019 Apollo Intensa Emozione [Add-on]
- Detailed the pause menu map with shortcuts, bridges, etc...
- Updated support for the Ultimate Mod
- Improved the emitter textures
- Removed DYNTEX.BIN (Splash screen logo) until TexEd properly supports it
>>>> What's new in 2.1?
- Added support for the Endgame Mod
>>>> What's new in 2.0?
- Fixed DYNTEX.BIN crash, AGAIN (Hopefully this time it works)
- Added support for the Improvement Mod
- Added support for the Ultimate Mod
- Added support for Mitsubishi Eclipse Elite [Add-On]
- Added support for Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione [Add-On]
- Added support for 1990 BMW M3 Sport Evolution (Evo III) (E30) [Add-On]
- Added support for Ford GTX1 [Add-On]
- Did the EATrax icons
>>>> What's new in 1.1?
- Fixed DYNTEX.BIN crash (Thanks Aero_)
- Fixed compression issue
- Improved and fixed a few icons
- Added support for MrAdam's Extended Car List
- Removed unnecessary texture archives
BadassBaboon (November 17, 2020 @ 21:54)@Inventer89 Implemented!
Inventer89 (July 11, 2020 @ 10:48)Great job! How can I help you to add polish symbols?
KylaAngelineKZYeng (May 05, 2020 @ 07:03)Working on updating the 128x64 brand logos to high quality ones.
LHander (April 16, 2020 @ 21:44)Ik some mods use the same GLOBAL/FRONTEND files so im careful that it might mess something up.
LHander (April 16, 2020 @ 21:41)Is there anything i should do before install with improvement mod? Updating the darkness/thickness would be nice, logos like someone said otherwise its pretty sweet!
5c22a5-Remastered-Textures-2-6.rar (Size: 348 bytes) Latest Version
f4fb3f-Remastered-Textures-2-5.rar (Size: 501 bytes) Old Version
2c1baa-Remastered-Textures-2-3.7z (Size: 22.88MB) Old Version
a36f59-Remastered-Textures-2-2.7z (Size: 21.61MB) Old Version
665a72-Remastered-Textures-2-1.rar (Size: 29.64MB) Old Version
822f9c-Remastered-Textures-2-0.rar (Size: 29.45MB) Old Version
6d3ade-Remastered-Textures-1-1.rar (Size: 29.15MB) Old Version
590a40-Remastered-Textures-1-0.rar (Size: 30.37MB) Old Version