NFS Carbon Remastered UI
Need for Speed Carbon is considered one of the best NFS titles of the 2000s, but as time goes, quality standards go up, so I present to you, the Remastered UI for NFS Carbon, This modification aims to improve the User Interface of the game. All of the textures are re-created following the design of the original textures to keep to the nostalgia that is Carbon. This modification IS NOT a Tex Mod TPF, instead, all of the textures are replaced directly within the files for maximum efficiency and convenience.
Here are a few notable changes that are made:
- Outlines and background elements
- Menus and selections
- Autozone and career
- Crew camos
- Map and icons
- Challenge series medals and stars
- Car classes and types
- Turf backgrounds
- Pursuit indicators
- Intro screen
- (BONUS) Improved brake discs from Undercover
What is left to do?
- Crew section and member abilities
- Race type icons
Carbon Battle Royale Mod
Carbon Battle Royale Car Addon Pack
Carbon Battle Royale DLC
MrAdam's Extended Car List
Porsche 919 Hybrid Evo [Add-on]
Ferrari F8 Tributo [Add-on]
2019 Apollo Intensa Emozione [Add-on]
Mitsubishi Eclipse Elite [Add-On]
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione [Add-On]
1990 BMW M3 Sport Evolution (Evo III) (E30) [Add-On]
Ford GTX1 [Add-On]
>>>> What's new in 2.3?
- Recreated a few of the mode icons
- Recreated the pause menu Palmont City background
- Recreated the keyboard button icons
- Crew camos types are now properly remastered
- Fixed 8-bit looking textures
- Fixed support for Carbon Battle Royale Mod
- Added support for Carbon Battle Royale Car Addon Pack
- Added support for Carbon Battle Royale DLC
- Added support for Porsche 919 Hybrid Evo [Add-on]
- Added support for Ferrari F8 Tributo [Add-on]
>>>> What's new in 2.2?
- Added HD Fonts for title, body and tac numbers
- Added support for Carbon Battle Royale Mod
- Added support for the 2019 Apollo Intensa Emozione [Add-on]
- Detailed the pause menu map with shortcuts, bridges, etc...
- Updated support for the Ultimate Mod
- Improved the emitter textures
- Removed DYNTEX.BIN (Splash screen logo) until TexEd properly supports it
>>>> What's new in 2.1?
- Added support for the Endgame Mod
>>>> What's new in 2.0?
- Fixed DYNTEX.BIN crash, AGAIN (Hopefully this time it works)
- Added support for the Improvement Mod
- Added support for the Ultimate Mod
- Added support for Mitsubishi Eclipse Elite [Add-On]
- Added support for Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione [Add-On]
- Added support for 1990 BMW M3 Sport Evolution (Evo III) (E30) [Add-On]
- Added support for Ford GTX1 [Add-On]
- Did the EATrax icons
>>>> What's new in 1.1?
- Fixed DYNTEX.BIN crash (Thanks Aero_)
- Fixed compression issue
- Improved and fixed a few icons
- Added support for MrAdam's Extended Car List
- Removed unnecessary texture archives
VIEW MORE HERE
domk001 (January 13, 2020 @ 09:20)The car Model from BMW M3 GTR 🔼 looked like from NFS World in the 2 Pictures. Can you send me a Link?
KylaAngelineKZYeng (January 10, 2020 @ 12:50)Also, fix the globalb.lzc, this will include repairing missing brake discs/overlapping kits on existing presets, but maybe consider our modded Wingman presets
BadassBaboon (December 04, 2019 @ 21:14)The mod has to be updated to work with the new CBR version, I will also look into the reported bugs for the next version, more improved textures are yet to come, stay tuned!
frannco1099 (December 03, 2019 @ 07:05)and frontb1 is bugged too
frannco1099 (December 03, 2019 @ 06:34)globalb.lzc makes battleroyale carbon crash, please fix it
2c1baa-Remastered-Textures-2-3.7z (Size: 22.88MB) Latest Version
a36f59-Remastered-Textures-2-2.7z (Size: 21.61MB) Old Version
665a72-Remastered-Textures-2-1.rar (Size: 29.64MB) Old Version
822f9c-Remastered-Textures-2-0.rar (Size: 29.45MB) Old Version
6d3ade-Remastered-Textures-1-1.rar (Size: 29.15MB) Old Version
590a40-Remastered-Textures-1-0.rar (Size: 30.37MB) Old Version